A unique single-use medical mask in ultra-light design – it is, in fact, a nano-mask in the form of a respirator.
The use of the top nano-fibre filtration medium ANTIMICROBE WEB R ensures a maximum extent of protection (filtration efficiency >99%). And thanks to the excellent permeability of the material, the mask enables the user to breath comfortably even with an increased burden or respiratory difficulties (elderly people, asthmatics).
The shape of the mask ensures perfect adhesion to the face, very good tightness, and thus prevents an undesirable penetration of inhaled air around the edges of the mask. LIGHT MASK represents the perfect synergy of an ideal shape of mask and filtration medium.
- wonderful lightness, easy breathability, universal shape and size
- stable filtration efficiency > 12 hours
- perfect protection, top filtration efficiency – tested in a certified laboratory, Nelson Lab USA, for >99% VFE, BFE, PFE (capture of viruses, bacteria, solid particles)
- ultra-thin, comfortable, pleasant to the touch
- comfortable rubber bands from soft Italian rubber
- hygienically individually packed
- high-quality reinforcement wire around the nose enables perfect adjustment to the shape of the face, which will be appreciated primarily by users with glasses
Practically absolute protection from viruses, bacteria and dust particles. Certified efficiency of 99.9 % verified by Nelson Laboratory USA.
Easy breathing thanks to a high permeability of the material with a nano-fibre filter (200 l/m²/s), while preserving maximum efficiency.
The mask may be worn for up to 12 hours. The nano-filter, as opposed to ordinary medical masks, does not lose efficiency even after absorbing humidity (exhaled water vapours).
NANO MED CLEAN masks and filters are manufactured in the Czech Republic or in the Slovak Republic. All materials used are manufactured in the EU. CE certified as a medical device, EN 14683.
Filtration Efficiency Guarantee
We confirm that our nano-masks, including LIGHT MASK, comply with the demands for filtration efficiency as defined by the Extraordinary Measure of the Ministry of Health as of 25 October 2021. This provision orders to the citizens, among other things, to use protective means of airways….
“…which are a respirator or a similar device (without an exhale vent) complying with at least all technical conditions and requirements (for the product), including filtration efficiency of at least 94 % as per corresponding standards…“
For the need of possible proving of declared properties and their compliance with the requirement as per the Extraordinary Measure the user may use this Declaration by the Manufacturer.