Nanospider Surface Filtration
A technology enabling the manufacture of homogenous nano-fibre membranes. We use this technology for the manufacture of such things as ChitoFib, which is used in medical devices. The homogeneity of this membrane allows us to use this technology to manufacture oral tablets / films (ODT / F) in the form of a flat film containing an active pharmaceutical component (API).
The Nanospider TM technology is also suitable for the production of nano-fibre membranes which let through vapours for clothing, microfiltration and other applications. The compactness and porosity of the nano-fibre membrane is suitable for the applications of surface filtration. The use of the membrane considerably increases the filtration efficiency and prolongs the life of the filter (number of regeneration cycles).
MACspiner Deep Filtration
A highly efficient technology for the manufacture of nano fibres, which considerably decreases the cost of their production through its ability to quickly create nano fibres. It allows the use of nano fibres in areas where it was not previously used because of their high production costs. This technology produces nano fibres in an open “fluffy“ structure. This structure supports the principle of deep filtration and provides materials with the ability to keep out dust with an excellent filtration efficiency and excellent permeability.
Laminating and Formatting
Nano fibres are a very soft structure, which must be protected by lamination from physical damage. Therefore, we use a lamination technology for the production of technical multi-layer materials, materials for medical devices, and materials for ODT. We use various types of glues and we glue using heat and pressure. We also use two-component materials as substrates or supporting structures of nano-fibre layers.
- two production units Nano Spider
- output in width of 160cm
- for nano fibers we are mostly using PAD and PVDF polymers
- the fibers diameters are usually 80-120nm (PVDF), 180-200nm (PAD)
- we also can work with PUR, PLA, PAN
- usually is the carry material spundond/meltblown (PP, PES) or silicon paper
- cutting knives at the output from the line
- lamination technology
- production capacity 200.000-300.000 m2/month
- 100% quality checking continous at the production line (TEX Test on permeability)
- full equipped laboratory – TEX Test for Permeability, air pressure, electron microscope, Palas MFP 3000G based on new ISO 16890